- The applicant must be ECI, i.e. < 8 years after PhD or PhD candidate, and working in an ITC
- oral or poster presentation at a conference related to the topic of the Action
- the COST Action Circular City must be mentioned in the Acknowledgements
- the maximum grant for an ITCCG in the COST Action Circular City is 500 EUR; However, if the ITC committee unanimously agrees, this amount can be increased
How to apply for ITCCG
- Applications have to be submitted through the e-COST website.
- Collection date for applications is the last day of the month. Applications will be evaluated during 1st week of every month (starting in December 2019).
- Applications that are submitted too close to the conference date to allow an evaluation during the first week of every month will be discarded.
- The evaluation of the applications will be done by the ITCCG Committee
- Evaluation criteria:
- All general rules have to be fulfilled
- The topic of the presentation as well as the overall conference themes have to be relevant to the Cost Action “Circular City”
After the conference
- A scientific report (including a picture of the grantee at the conference) has to be submitted before payment can be done.
- A template for the final report will be made available.
- All documents for the final report have to be submitted through the e-COST website
General rules – COST Vademecum