Accept the challenge! Submit your photo(s) from June, 1. – July 14th, 2021 here.
Upload your photos here
Look around you, notice circularity in your city, capture it, your lens – your view, and upload it with a few clicks.
Win a spot in the official #circularcitiesweek video and a delicious #mycircularcity basket!
Upload a picture of an inspiring #mycircularcity spot in your city. The 3 winners will be included in the #circularcityweek2021 video, receive a #mycircularity basket up to 300 EUR. Who can apply? Everyone, that is older than 18 years can take part in the challenge.
- Uploading photos: 01.06.2021-14.07.2021
- Juryvoting: 15.07.2021 (selection of best 30 photos)
- Public online voting: 19.07.-09.08.2021
- Winners notification: August 2021
#mycircularcity photo contest rules
All submissions must comply with the following criteria otherwise they will be discarded:
- Participants must be older than 18 years.
- The participant agrees to the use of the photo in the contest and the use of the photo in the #circularcitiesweek video and other dissemination of the photo in relation with the contest.
- Submissions must be related to any of the categories of #mycirularcity: Water Saving, Climate Change, Ecosystems, Urban Farming, Food Waste Prevention, Air Quality Improvement, Prevention of heat islands.
- A maximum of three pictures can be submitted in JPEG/JPG or PNG
- A short description (including the city in which the photo was taken) for each of the submissions as companion of the photo must be added.
- Compliance of EU GDPR must be followed. Images should not portray any personal information without consent of the involved parties in the photo
What is a circular city and what is the goal of this COST Action?